Sunday, July 19, 2009

yesterday..18 july 2009

..morning....
at 6.35am my mom's call to wake me up and ask me demam da ok ke?sakit tekak ag x?...and i said everything ok..just a little bit of sore throat..but i can handle it...my tonsil pun da kurang sket...actually i want to continue to sleep but i can't..
then i switch on my laptop..play songs..check my emails...play games..till 9 am i go to take a bath and washed my clothes...after that i make a cup of milo and take some biscuits as my breakfast..so boring my housemate was not home..i go to corridor then when i saw at my right side...actually there was another block of hostel..i saw leah's windows are open..then i called her name so loudly...LLLEEEAAAA....!!!..hehe..satu blok ley dgr suare aku...then she's answered me....
LEa :nape woi??
me: bowink la wei....
Lea :..then???jom la kua...
me:JOM!!
but the thing is today is Saturday is so hard to have a car..if we are not booking it early..
noon:
actually we want to go out for a lunch..but nolee was so tired to drive..uwaaaa so sad..then me and lea just have a lunch at taz college cafe...ns goreng kg...aarrggghhh so boring....xkan x kua kot...then lea said :jom la kite kua..at drive...
me:what???gle ke...xberani la....
lea:alar bley tu u just drive it slowly...
me:r u serious??do u believe me???
lea:of course la..at kan ada lesen....
me:hahahha....tidak.....
15 minutes after that....
we start call sne cni..p.cik usop la the 1st mangsa..but the car was still in use...
hurm we are not give up...still jgk msg sume no kete sewa yg ada...actually we want to rent it for 1 day...but then..xdpt...just half day je..it's okla as long as we are not mati kutu duk kt bilik...sangapppp beb...
my heart beat it so fast..since i've been swak xpenah2 aku nk drive sendiri...kecuali just dekat2 n terpakse je la....so nervous...i hope everything are gonna be ok...Ya Allah selamatkanlah perjalanan hamba mu ini...

5pm...
i take the car key's from the owner...luckily nolee nk ikot skali..tp still aku yg drive...Bismillahhirahmanirrahim....start the engine....then bermula la my journey...
i felt like it takes so long time to reach at the petronans station..huhh..sampai gak...then i just drive it slowly to kuching...boulevard mall..but i rather parking kt lua..hahaha...takut babe nk msuk basement...at least parking kt lua free je...da save what...when we reached at the boulevard ngan selamatnye..we hugged each other...sengal...yerla bcoz we sampai ngan selamat..cam mengong je..bis sume owang pandang ingt nape...but i really njoy at the moment..thank God to bring us safely...

after shopping...9pm
we decide to have a dinner at ayam penyet...what??satok..huhu takotnye nk drive...jln jem... but with their support i just drive it...wish that nothing bad happen...uwaaaaa punyela adventure nk msuk parking ctu ngan crowdednye...the theme song's for today is by kris allen no boundary...mne taknye kt hitz asik men lagu tu je..da la lagu favorite....mmg msuk tema la...even there were many boundaries i still make it real..hehe...da bis mkn ctu...diorg ni nk mkn mcd la plak...sj je tau nk dera aku...huhu..but for u my fwens i will do anything....
11pm....
after lepak2 at mcd...nolee :after this we go to 7E yerk??
me:7E???huhu...yerla2..nk wtpe?
nolee:nk bli air mineral...
me:what??air mineral je...hurm yerla2...which 7E?
nolee:kt pendingla....
me:mengong..punyela jauh....
lea:alar xpela..we just go..minyak pun byk ag....
me:hurm yerla2...
then i just drive to next destination...hurm last2 pegi 7E satok..tupun punye la pusing2..bley plak slh jln...sabo je la....
then after that at 12.30 pm..finally sampai jgk kt unimas...aarrggghhhhh leganye....
finally i can make it....i successfully make it...hurm bis la da rs confident drive...mst kua sowang pun jadik..hehehe..thanx my friends...for give me the support...

2 comments:

Leah Ding said...

bak kata si nolee..i hv faith in u.tingtingting!

cempakasilver said...

haha..sengal..