Sunday, May 3, 2009

..AddiCted..

Addicted??
is it i just like a drug addict..Nop..but actually addicted with something else...
online game??haha...
now i think i addicted to pet society ...uwaaa....
the point which make me said like this because when i wake up this morning...
i felt something weird...what about my dream last night??after 2 minutes being blurr on my bed with da face yg still ada air liur basi kot...haha..is it i dreamed about my "timah"..timah actually the name that i've been given to my pet in pet society game...
uwaaaa....Oh my God!!!is it i'm really crazy...Crazy about the game...Hopefully i can control my self...hehe..yerla tue....Oh timah..u make me crazy.....timah..timah...

3 comments:

Mawar Maizza said...

aduihh cayunk.. smpai terbwk2 dlm mimpi yek.. bahaya 2.. hope stil undercontrol.. hehe..
besh ke game 2?

Leah Ding said...

jgn smp cium tgn suda...(mcm stail si nolee bt tu) ahaha!!

cempakasilver said...

..haha...timah oh timah..u make me crazy...