Thursday, April 30, 2009

..12.42 am...

still stand in front of my sweet heart...
mt laptop...hhehe...
actually the main motive to me to be like this is for do some revision for my next paper preparation...computer graphic...huhu..
but..as usual...
finally i lost with my virtual villagers..pet society...facebook...da songs...
and...dreaming..hehe..
sitting here and see outside the window....suddenly something..light yg berkelip2 crossover my window..ffweeeeeeewww...there was an aeroplane..huhu
cannot wait to fly back to my hometown...even just one week more...but i feel like a years...
mama....at xsbr nk blk da...huhu..

i miss my mom cook so much...huhu...i want to eat as much as i can when i go back soon...hehe

1 comment:

Mawar Maizza said...

he2.. sabar ye cyg.. x lame dh 2. x sampai sminggu dh pun nka blik.. tumpu stdy 2 dlu.. stop dreaming so much eks? ;)