Sunday, October 4, 2009

..Menu of da week..

Saturday morning..my housemate n I were went to Unaco which one of the supermarket in Samarahan…after bought all the “barng dapur” then we planned to cook something for our lunched..hurm??tom yam??wasn’t it too boring…then how about curry??
Me:nk msk pe yerk ari ni??tomyam??bowinknye..br je msk tom yam..then chicken curry??
Okid:ko pandai ke at msk kari??
Me:haha..dun know…
Then there was an aunty menyampuk in Swak slang..”Snang jak masak curry bah…”
Me:malu2 sendiri…hehe
Then we decided to cook chicken curry..even I’m not so confident to do that…I’ll try my best..Actually personally I’ve haven’t cooked chicken curry 100% by myself..Usually I just helped my mom to “kopek bawang..n all da small things…
After that I called my mom…
Me:mama cmner nk msk kari ayam??
My mom:lorr snang je la…then blab la bla….
Owh I got it….hehe…
Then tada….i’ve done my chicken curry successfully…..thanx mama…luv u mmuuaaahhhhh

See my worked....





..this is my first chicken curry..finally i made it....



..this was the side dishes..tandoory chicken and sayur campur...

No comments: