Wednesday, April 29, 2009

..it just happen..

this poem happen at one morning because of him..because all the shit..nonsense...and everything that make me hurt...make me cry a lot...make me sick..but now ..it's ok for me to think about it twice or mayb more...

Dear…
How could u do this to me…
Why you just simply do it to me…
For the whole of my life I never regret that I’ve met you…
But..
Yesterday,
You make me feel that I’m so loser to have someone like you..
I’m really disappointed…
Not because of you…
But because of me,
Myself…
Why????
Why??
Why??
This entire thing keeps questioning me from yesterday…
Is it I was the blind one…?
Or you are the loser…?
I’m feeling like a shit when I kept thinking of you…
There’s nothing left for me…
Now I just want to throw all the moments that we were went through together…
Please…Just leave me alone…
Leave me peacefully..
Don’t you ever turn your back at me…
Please….
Go away….
Girl..
Please wipe your tears…
Please stop crying…
Don’t you ever waste your life for the man like that…
You deserved the brighter future…
Rather than just weeping your love…
Wake up…
Look at yourself…
Be reminding to yourself that you are strong…
Strong than you even thought…
You can walk alone by yourself…
You don’t need him to be your eyes to walk through in the dark…
God has given you two eyes to treasure this world…
Please…
Just start your first step…
And the first step is to leave him…

2 comments:

Mawar Maizza said...

knp ni? kurang mengerti lah.. wat hapen..?

cempakasilver said...

hehe...no comment...it just happen..biasela time2 ngah skt ht mmg cmni..tp da ok da skang...