Tuesday, December 29, 2009

..already in KL..huhu

today i wake up early monink..pack all the stuff which i have to bring..
my heart was empty right now...when i hugged my mom..i can see that she was crying..huhu..please don't...mama it's hard for me too...but i have to go...
.....
alif:kak at xyah la blk sek ag..dukla umh adik...
me:xbley..kak at kne sek..nant kak at blk ag yer.
alif:sok yerk kak at blk??
me:bkn lmbt ag...
alif:(crying)nape lmbt ag...........
me:silent
....
so sorry dear..ur sis have to go...i know that u were missing me...me too...
but what to do...i still have a long journey....

-10.32pm left my home with my aunt's family-
-12 pm..my phone was ringing...calling from mama...

answered-
alif:kak at da smpai ke sekolah kak at??ble kak at nk blk??
me:OMG!!i'm losing my words..wat should i said to him..so that he can understand that i'm not coming back so soon....

...then he kept calling me.......i have to lie and change the topic by saying that kak eina is coming back to home this January...luckily he's happy...and now he stop asking me when i can coming back to home....

No comments: