Saturday, December 19, 2009

..if i could...

hurm..i got news that my untie will coming back on this 25th December..then going back to kl on 29 December...i thought i want to go back to KL wif them bcoz my flight to Kuching is on 3rd January..i know that the gap are about 4 days..honestly, i dun want to go back to KL so early..but what to do coz i have too..if i'm not going back a few days before i fly, i afraid i might not be able to go out to buy my things for my fyp project..coz i have made some survey at Lowyat or sumwhere for the software which i want to use in my fyp..one more thing is i'm so fobia to go to KL by bus..huhu..this is because my bad experience past 3 years ago..that's why seboleh2 nk mengelak nek bas....huhu..but then i know mama sgt berat hati to let me go so early..and now i'm so confuse n serba salah...huhu..i dun want to hurt my mom's heart..what should i do??mama had said that all it's up to me..she's don't mind..but i know her true feeling that actually she's not ok...mama...please forgive me...i'll try to do the best for you...if i could..............