Friday, December 17, 2010

A Spoil Toaster

Good Morning everyone..cempaka in da house..ngee..what a beautifull morning..but sadly a toaster has ruined everything..arghhhhhhh...actually this morning i want to breakfast with a butterscotch bread toasted...but i don't know why the toaster was nor working..haish....it kept vomit back my bread...even i pressed it so many times...arghh..so what's left just a hot neslo with the butterscotch..so i just "cicah" the butterscotch with my hot neslo..hurmmm.........

Last night i had message him that i'm gonna be back to my hometown next week..but i don't know why he didn't reply till now.is it he was angry with my decision..but what can i do..i have to do that..what else left here for me..i cannot just sit down without doing anything..better i go back to my hometown..atleast i can be with my parents..i missed my mom and dad so much...hurm..if he didn't want to understand my situation,what else i can do..let it be...i just hope that one day he can understand why i'm doing this...it's all for our own goods...

one more thing that not supposed to be happen was "an email"..arghh..why it kept coming to my inbox..arghhhhhhhhhhhh..it's so annoying..could you understand that there's nothing could change....even so many emails send it to my inbox...


Dear heart:can i have a peaceful vacation please...really needed..

No comments: