Friday, February 18, 2011

.:two is better than one:.

Having a great time with my family during the Chinese New Year Holiday at my hometown...


Having a great moments at Pantai Bukit Keluang

My Dearest Siblings

So after five days we have to go back to KL..OTW to KL we stopped for a while at Pantai Penarik.

I wish i was there forever


Having a short photoshoot 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------already in KL

Attended kak Nurul Engagement as a her photographer..actually a free lancer photographer... :P

with my office mate..
Part 2:With my dearest friends..they just came back from Sarawak...Love u Guys....



yup it's me


hangout




sakura



shooting

is it we a couple?

yup we are a couple of happy cousin..ngeee



:)

mish u guys



Time to leave Shah Alam and go back to KL..and guess what it's not actually my car...hahahaha..but ofcource that's my dreams car.

No comments: