Saturday, February 26, 2011

..my last day..

wuwuwuwuwu...
Yup finally the day has come..and it would be my last day at Amazon as a Graphic Designer..huhu...Guys it's hard for me to leave you all...You're damn nice person...I swear i'll miss you guys...I missed every second that we had been together...Akak,Fina,Anne,Emi,Sizzie...OMG!..Thank GOD i've met you here..eventhough it's just for two months but it seems 2 years we had know each other...Thanx for everything..Sorry if i've ever hurt you guys..But seriously i really love you guys...You're made my day...and sometimes ruined my day to be "pendiam"..ngeeee...trust me i've tried so hard to be like that...

Akak:"benci akak laju2"..thanx for the sweetest present..so from now i'll dream about u... :*
Fina:"baby, please tk care of urself..dun noty2 ok... :Pehemmmmm
Anne:"i love ur bunting Design,keep it up....ahahahha...lebiu
emi:"i'm still merajok ok!..blueeekkk
Sizzie:"Misshhh ur rambut..wuwuwuwu..there's no one have the greatest hair like u....

Let me showed u my greatest sibling in the world..
p/s:just grab this pic from them...

Love u babe...(from http://sizziemaggot.blogspot.com/)




Amazon's Family...
errrrrrrrrr

Our last time
 

p/s:windu dadah, makan kenduri early in the morning n ngumpat time... :P

No comments: