Monday, January 24, 2011

totally exhausted!

what a day..as usuall at the morning i just go to my working place..and today i decided to help kak nurul to cleaned up the 1st showroom..so i asked my other collegue to bring up my beg to  the 2nd showroom which is my working place..so around 12.20am after i finished up everything i go to upstairs..then when i take out my phone from the bag..so many misscall and msg received from him..what???????????????then i just called back him and asking him why..even my heart still hurts...he asked me wether i'm working or not..i said yes..then he ended up the called..around 10 minutes he called me back..and asked me to go out in front of my office...then i saw him..What?????????????arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...he gave me a beg of nandos...Arghhh he just acted like nothing happened..OMG!!...then he said..suprised...arghhhhhh..and me just speechless...should i mad at him or what??excited??but i'm still mad at him..then i just give a bundle of punched..arghhhhhhhhh..he just said..."benci tandanye sayang"..........why he always like that...why he always act like that..i'm so confused.........OMG!!!!!!!..plsssssss........i'm so exhausted......

2 comments:

fsh said...

hahaha..so suwitt..xmo gado2 dh.

cempakasilver said...

penat la sayer awk eh :(