Wednesday, February 17, 2010

..sign..

..Oh God..is it this is a sign for me...i'm so disapointed..sad..mad..but God please giv me strength to face it..please..i really need it..i tried to forget and forgive..i really want to do it...why all this happen to me..why???????????????..but I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that i can learn to let go, things go wrong so that i appreciate them when their right, i believe lies so i eventually learn to trust no one but myself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together...

Dear Heart:
please be strong..i know you can..
don't let ur emotion control ur mind..
i know it's hurt..really hurt..but if you can face it..then you can be more strong in future...
let's just forget and forgive..then you can feel better..
let the time heals it...and one day u can smile likes nothing happened..


Dear Tears:
please stop weeping..
even it's hard but please stop falling..

No comments: