Thursday, April 29, 2010

..it's over..

It’s over..yesterday, I’ve finished my last paper  which is Calculus Subject..DamN!!it’s so hard..uwaaaaa..i’m so worried now..why the question it’s so hard..i thought I can get a better grade for the subject, but after did the paper I don’t think I can get it..i just wish that I can passed the paper..Please GOD..help me..i don’t want to make my parents sad anymore..i want them to be proud of me..that’s all I can do to giving back my parents..
Now, it’s time to concentrate on my Final Year Project which is 3D Café System..Can I finished it in time..this 4 may till 7 may would be my fyp presentation..but the database of the system still cannot working properly..aarghhhh and one more thing i have to format my laptop too because my laptop get infected by the DAMN VIRUS!!,even it's just 5 days to go to my fyp presentation day..it's crazy right??but that's the truth..why it's so many obstacles happen to me…Ya Allah please help me to through all this moments…I just need a strength and patience to handle this..Can i??is it I deserved to have all this peace..21 days to go for me for flying back to KL..i really cannot wait to see all the person I love when I came back..it’s been 5 months we are not seeing each other..MAMA, ABAHI missed u so much

No comments: