Friday, April 30, 2010

Satisfied..

Since yesterday my heart keep beating so fast..n last nite i cannot sleep..kept awake until early morning..then at 10.15a.m me and lea go to faculty..actually today i have an important mission to do..The mission is to see my calculus lecturer..to see what have i got for my exam paper two days ago..seriously i'm so worried about the result..Yesterday i have message my tutor's to know about our marking paper progress..then she asked me to meet my lecturer directly..so that's why today i go to meet him..on my way to the faculty i do not stop praying and hope that everything runs smoothly..after 15 minutes i already in Mr. Phang office,then he asked me to see our tutor..because he already gives the marks to her..OMG..my heart kept beating so fast..then, miss Izzatul give the mark..Alhamdulillah..i passed the subject with the better grade which is i did not expect that i can make it..thank you so much to my lecturer Mr. Phang, our tutor Ms. Izzatul and for all my friends..especially LEAH...and lastly for my family...for all da support..Alhamdulillah..Thank GOD to give me all da hppiness today..but even i'm happy today, my heart still worried about other subject and ofcourse my FYP...huhu..i hope everythings gonna be ok...

1 comment:

Leah Ding said...

hahaaa...feel better odi? congratulations...again!