Wednesday, June 9, 2010

.:Day 3:.

Mornink world...
As usual wake up at 6.30 a.m..go to bath,pray..having Milo and butter bread as my breakfast...
Then go to car park,first of all, i have to push the car behind my car..so that i can reversed..OMG!!it's really tiring..but at the same time i can exercise too..wakaka.."bina otot lengan"  without going to the gym..ngeee...and then drive to UM at 7.30 am..around 7.55 a.m i already in UM..fuhh...clock in at 8.00 a.m..today i forgot to bring my hand phone..OMG!!can i survive without my hand phone till 6p.m..but what to do..i have too..it's ok i still can use yahoo messenger to chat..hehe..this morning, the door of my office still locked even it's already 8.15 am..hurm..so i have to wait for a while...then after that one of the senior staff came and thank GOD he has the door key..Just switch on the lamp and aircond..then after that ofcourse the pc..hehe..Today i still dun know what the assessment for me to do..still waiting..when i asked the staff,what should i do today?he said:dun know yet..just wait...what???is it my practical will going like this till the end of semester...

..Still Waiting...


..end up for the waiting..
around 11a.m one of the staff come and ask me to help him to edit a portal..still boring just a small task..which is more like to copy and paste the coding..after 15 minutes all are settled..huh..then as usuall i continue online..hurm..around 1 p.m have a lunch with my sister in law..then around 2.10 p.m back to the office..finally i can meet my supervisor here Mdm. Huzienetta..she wants me call her "kak Huzi"..for my first impression she was a nice and friendly person..a little bit introductory session between us..and she give me some briefing on what i'm go i'm to do next..quite nervous and excited too..hehe..so tomorrow i'll will start doing my task for my industrial trainning..

No comments: