Tuesday, June 8, 2010

..update..

hello..
i'm coming...
sorry i didn't update my blog lately..because there are many things i have to settle after the fyp exhibition..then i have to packing all my stuff to my hometown..fuhhh..damn tired..then after that i have to settle with my thesis..and now, Alhamdulillah all are successfully done..It's really a tiring weak..Thank God...

20 May..
Fly to KL..and mayb it was my last time..fly from kuching to KL...i'm so finally i'm back..damn missed my family..Arrived at KL aroun 7.30 pm..my brother has waiting for me at LCCT...so happy when my harith call me "chu" when i get in to the car..so cute..finally he can call me.."chu" actually is reffer to my title cik su..hehe..After that we had dinner together..so hungry...

 ..my Mr. Harith..hehe


21 - 24 may..
Around 9 a.m i went to Station Bus Bkt. Jalil to take a bus to go to Malacca..I went to Malacca for visitting my niece nur qaisara qistina batrisyia...huhu..this was first time to met her after she born 15 March ago..i spent a few days in Malacca with my sister...so happy when i can kissed and hug my niece..she's so cute..and she love to talk..is it really talk??haha..how come a baby can talk..i dun know, but i just assumed she was talking...even i really want to stay for a long time with my sister, i have to came back to KL also..So on 24 i take a bus and go back to KL..i just use lrt from the bkt jalil to salak selatan..the nearest station from my brother's house..then i take a taxi..DAMN Tired...when get into the house..i switched on the laptop and online..then after a few second i got an offline msg from my friends lea..she asked about my semester result??WHAT!!!is it,the result has already released.....??OMG???aku br je smpai ni,penat pun xilang ag..bala ape plak nk datang ni...My heart beat it at the time was like a pump..so fast..then aku terus login into the e-student website for viewing my result..TUHAN je la tau perasaan aku masa tu..So nervous and scared..when i first login,the system popup wrong password..WTF!!..after 2 times, i realised it was because the capital letter..hehe..LOSER...then i try again..SUCCESSFUL..OMG!..i click the current result button..stated PASS..is it true??i still not believed it..the i clicked pre-transcript button..to make sure all my subject taken last sem were really passed...Alhamdulillah..its true that i passed all the subject..i so Damn Happy at the time..ms tu jugak terus call mama..then i was screaming "MAMA..MAMA>>MAMA"..and my mum voice so worried..and asked WHY??...result da kua..and i passed all the subject...Thanx mama for everything you have done for me...i hope this is the best i can do for you,and to make you happy..finally it's over..hehe..Thanks to all my friends for helping me while i'm in UNIMAS..thanx to all my lecturers too..and the most important thing thank to my family for all the support..i love you all so much...

25 May
Fly to Kota Bharu...finally i can met my mom's and dad..i missed u..love u..so happy to see u again...

No comments: